Thursday 9 March 2017

Liebster Award 2017

The rules for accepting the Liebster Award are as follows:

  • Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post their link in this post
  • Display the award on your blog
  • Write a 150-300-word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own
  • Post 10 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and provide links to them in your post
  • Answer 10 questions that your nominator has asked you
  • Ask your nominees 10 questions
  • Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Liebster Award


So, first off, a huuuge thank you to Katie for tagging me :) I took like near enough a month to actually get round to this, I’m so disorganised! This is my first tag and I was so happy to have been considered, go check out her tag post!



My favourite blog right now…

I was actually never really up to date with the blogging community before starting my own and I’m only just kind of getting myself caught up now, but one blog I really like right now is “Ice Cream” whispers Clara by Elizabeth :) Not being biased off of the fact she’s my first follower hahaha, but I took a look at her page after she followed me and I just think it’s the cutest blog! Initially I think it was the theme of the blog that kind of drew me in, I love the whole romantic, vintage look – but every post makes me so jealous that I can’t pull it off the same way! Would definitely recommend taking a look :)


10 random facts about myself…

(Trying not to copy the ones from my previous post here!)

  1. I’m originally from a Scottish island, but I moved to Glasgow to study
  2. I’m an International Business student
  3. I’ve only just become a dog owner, and she’s named after Ellie Goulding (Ellie golden retriever, I know, we’re hilarious)
  4. This year is my 21st and I am dreading it. I hate the thought of being a twenty-something year old! Let me be 18 again!!
  5. My party trick is to bend my arms backwards. No idea how I can do it, but I’m GREAT fun at parties. No one’s ever requested it, but we’ll ignore that
  6. Right now I’m going through an obsession with The US Office for like the fifth time, I love it so much
  7. My favourite colour is, and always will be, pink
  8. I love music festivals, but I’ve only ever made it to one proper camping one! Forever watching on TV in complete jealousy :(
  9. My go-to perfume is always Nina by Nina Ricci, I’ve worn it for about 5 years now and still haven’t found anything I like better!
  10. I’m a night owl. I love heading up to the university library at like 8pm and pulling an all-nighter to get work done, I’m never productive during the day!


Blog nominations


So, I’m new to all this, and it means that I don’t really know many people at the moment! So I figured it’d be a bit weird if I just started randomly nominating people haha. I know it basically defeats the whole purpose of tagging, but if anyone sees this post and feels like joining in, then feel free! (Am I allowed to basically nominate everyone? Oh well)


Questions from Katie

What’s your favourite type of takeaway?

This is an incredibly difficult question for me! God knows how many takeaways I’ve ordered in the last while, but I suppose it’s probably got to be Dominos

Did you ever dream of changing your name, and if so what to?

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a different name, I feel like Hannah doesn’t suit me sometimes? No idea what I’d want it to be though!

Do you believe in regretting things?

I’m actually really good at taking things as life lessons rather than regrets, no matter how bad the outcome… I suppose the only thing I’ve ever really regretted is not going for a media course in uni

How many pets have you owned in total?

I actually got my puppy the day after I got tagged in this! So I’ve now owned two goldfish and a puppy :)

What made you start blogging?

I played about with blogging and vlogging in previous years, but I wanted to start it seriously because I would still love to do something in media, and I figured it was a way to get involved in some way

Who is one person you want to thank for being there for you?

Is it really cheesy if I say my parents? They go along with every mad plan I set for myself and I never really thank them for any of it the way I should!

Where is your dream holiday location?

DISNEYLAND. I’m the only one out of my friend group who’s never been, it was my dream holiday as a 5 year old and it’s still the case as a 20 year old. SOMEONE TAKE ME, PLEASE.

What are your top three TV shows?

The US Office definitely, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, aaaand… probably Pretty Little Liars? I haven’t watched that as much recently but I don’t watch much TV haha

If you won the lottery tonight, what would you spend it on?

I’d probably go on a mad spending spree initially, and then save the rest… very boring hahaha

Who was your number one crush growing up?

Greg James forevaaaa. He started at Radio 1 when I’d just started listening and then one day when I was like 14 I saw a picture of him and here we are seven years on. Cringe


My questions to you

So if anyone does decide to join in on this one (again sorry for breaking the rules hahaha), here are my questions to you…

  1. Favourite day of the week?
  2. What is your dream job?
  3. What is one song you could listen to over and over?
  4. Did you have any nicknames growing up? Do you still get called them?
  5. If you could be any age, what would you pick?
  6. If you could live in any TV series, movie or book, which one would it be?
  7. Do you idolize anyone? If so, who?
  8. What is your favourite kind of music?
  9. If you could learn any kind of skill, which would you choose?
  10. What’s your favourite social media platform?



No comments:

Post a Comment